WE’RE RECRUITING FOR….A DIGITAL MEDIA OFFICER
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Media Officer to develop, produce, and maintain our social and digital content. They will manage our social media channels; create and schedule varied content; develop campaigns; and provide responsive interaction with our followers. They will also assist with the development of organisational digital media and marketing strategies.
They will have proven skills and experience in social and digital media content creation across a range of platforms. The ideal candidate will be familiar with trends, news, and best practice relating to wellbeing, self-care, and mental health, and will have experience in forward-facing interactions with vulnerable and/or marginalized groups. Hours and days can be flexible, though ideally will be spread over the week. Duties will include periodic social media checks outside of office hours; these can be prearranged and scheduled.
This fixed-term, part-time position, reporting to the Operations Manager is fully funded by the Scottish Government & the European Union through the Social Innovation Fund, as part of the project ‘The Mental Health Challenges of Young Adults’.
Download a full job description and person specification below.
- Salary: £16,520 per annum pro rata (FTE £23,600)
- Hours: 24.5 hrs per week (3.5 days)
- Holiday: 21 days per annum (FTE 30 days)
- Contract: ~4 months fixed-term, from Early Sep to 31 Dec 2019
- Location: Constitution Street, Edinburgh
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send a CV & cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Media Officer application”.
- Your cover letter should outline your suitability for the role, why you wish to work at The Ampersand Project and highlight your most relevant skills and experience.
- The final deadline for applications is 5pm (GMT) on the 10th of September 2019 and interviews will be held in Edinburgh on the 13th of September.